Sunday 15 August 2010

A New Beginning!

I've had this blog hanging around for a while just doing nothing because to be honest, I totally lost interest in it. However, after reading a few other blogs online I've decided to give this blog another go but with a different spin on things this time.

I'm a firm believer that if you're going to be successful blogger and are going to be in it for the long run then you have to make sure that you are blogging about something that interests you and that makes you want to keep coming back to create more blog posts. I don't think this is what I was doing before and after a while it became effort rather than something I actually wanted to do.

This time I'm just going to blog about things that I'm interested in or that I feel strongly about. We live in a crazy world and there is always something going on that gets everyone talking so I figured that I'd blog about all those things. Hopefully we can build up a pretty good community here and as I'm a fan of friendly banter I'm hopeful that readers will leave comments on my posts with their thoughts and opinions whether they agree with me or not.

Anyway, that's about it for now I think.

I'll speak to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment